Steve is licensed in Missouri and Illinois. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Courts, Eastern Missouri, Southern Illinois, Central Illinois, and Northern Illinois.
He earned his J.D. cum laude from DePaul University College of Law (2011) where he also earned a Certificate in Business Law. He graduated from Saint Louis University summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science (2007). He was on the Dean's List all through college and law school.
- West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce
- J.D., cum laude, DePaul University College of Law (2011)
- B.A., history and political science, summa cum laude, Saint Louis University (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and Southern, Central, and Northern Districts of Illinois
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Illinois Trucking Association
Is a Two-Year Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims Coming Soon to Missouri?Authored by Steven A. Ahillen with assistance from Haley E. ... Read more »
Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing for Prejudgment Interest on Personal Injury ClaimsIllinois law traditionally has not allowed for prejudgment i... Read more »
FMCSA’s New Rules Offer Improved Flexibility to Commercial Motor Vehicle DriversFor years, commercial drivers and transportation companies h... Read more »