Steve is licensed in Missouri and Illinois. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Courts, Eastern Missouri, Southern Illinois, Central Illinois, and Northern Illinois.
He earned his J.D. cum laude from DePaul University College of Law (2011) where he also earned a Certificate in Business Law. He graduated from Saint Louis University summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science (2007). He was on the Dean's List all through college and law school.
- J.D., cum laude, DePaul University College of Law (2011)
- B.A., history and political science, summa cum laude, Saint Louis University (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and Southern, Central, and Northern Districts of Illinois
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- Transportation Lawyers Association
Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing for Prejudgment Interest on Personal Injury ClaimsIllinois law traditionally has not allowed for prejudgment i... Read more »
FMCSA’s New Rules Offer Improved Flexibility to Commercial Motor Vehicle DriversFor years, commercial drivers and transportation companies h... Read more »
Changes to the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act and Claims for Punitive DamagesGovernor Mike Parson recently signed Missouri SB 591, which ... Read more »