Jun 25 2020
Ruth Binger and Katherine Flett presented "Maintaining a Legally Compliant Work Environment and Navigating the 'New' Workplace in the Face of COVID-19," a Facebook Live webinar, for the Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce's Chamber University.
- Strategies for Keeping Your Business in Business
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- When an employee calls in sick, what questions can I ask them?
- If an employee comes to work and is visibly sick, can I make them go home?
- If there is a positive case of COVID-19 within my company, what information can we disclose about the employee who tested positively?
- Can an employee sue our company for not protecting them from COVID-19?
Click here to watch on YouTube.