Robert L. Devereux
Robert Devereux maintains a broad practice in the area of commercial litigation and corporate matters. Robert practices in a number of different areas of law, including banking and finance law, real estate, insurance law, corporate law and probate and appeals. He has over 30 years of litigation experience, which includes personal injury, condemnation, real estate and lender-related disputes, securities litigation and arbitration, and complex commercial litigation.
Robert is the Principal and the Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Title Company, Inc. He is one of the founding members of Triad Bank, a de novo Missouri bank, and a member of its Board of Directors.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law (1985)
- B.S.B.A., finance, Saint Louis University (1982)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Lawyer’s Association of St. Louis
- Danna McKitrick Expands and Welcomes Four AttorneysNew practice areas added to law firm’s arsenal; other areas... Read more »