Rachel A. Quinley
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Rachel helps individuals, families, and business owners review their estate planning objectives and advises them on their personal, legal, and financial decisions regarding their estate.
Rachel is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
In her community, Rachel is a weekly volunteer reader and book giver for Ready Readers, whose goal is to advance literacy for preschool-age children in low-income communities and to inspire a lifelong love of reading in children.
- Ready Readers
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law-Yeshiva University (2009)
- B.A., political science, Bright Flight Scholar, Webster University (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
If You Own Cryptocurrency, It’s Time to Update Your Estate Plan!Traditional estate planning is daunting enough for the avera... Read more »
Using LLCs to Hold Investment Properties: Asset Protection and Estate PlanningI recently discussed the benefits of putting real estate inv... Read more »
Estate Planning Misconceptions of Small Business OwnersEstate planning is the process of making advance arrangement... Read more »
- Rachel Quinley on Cryptocurrency and Your Estate PlanRachel Quinley discusses the importance of including any cryptocurrency you own in your estate plan. Read more »
- Rachel Quinley Discusses Using LLCs to Hold Investment PropertiesRachel Quinley discusses the importance of protecting your personal assets if you or your family own investment properties. Read more »
- Rachel Quinley Joins Danna McKitrick Estate Planning TeamDanna McKitrick, P.C. has announced the addition of Rachel A. Quinley to the firm's estate planning team. Read more »