Rachel A. Quinley
Rachel helps individuals, families, and business owners review their estate planning objectives and advises them on their personal, legal, and financial decisions regarding their estate.
In her community, Rachel is a weekly volunteer reader and book giver for Ready Readers, whose goal is to advance literacy for preschool-age children in low-income communities and to inspire a lifelong love of reading in children.
- Ready Readers
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law-Yeshiva University (2009)
- B.A., political science, Bright Flight Scholar, Webster University (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis