Dec 6, 2018
David R. Bohm, a principal of Danna McKitrick, in conjunction with other attorneys listed below, represents several plaintiff classes made up of persons who owned St. Louis Rams Personal Seat Licenses in a Class Action lawsuit with the Rams.
The plaintiffs and Rams have entered into a settlement agreement under which PSL holders will receive compensation of 30% of the dollar value of the PSLs which they owned, up to a total settlement payment by the Rams of $24 million.
|PSL Tier Price||Pay-Out for Qualified Claim|
from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
If you are interested in more details, please click on the links below:
- Motion for Preliminary Approval of the Settlement Agreement, filed with the District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Settlement Agreement
It will be at least several months before notices are sent and the website with the claims form goes live (this will only happen after the court approves the Motion for Preliminary Approval of the Settlement Agreement).
Additional Plaintiffs’ Attorneys:
- Fernando Bermudez, Bermudez Law Stl LLC
- Anthony Bruning Jr., Ryan Bruning and Edward Roth, Bruning Law Firm
- Richard S. Cornfeld, The Law Office of Richard S. Cornfeld
- Mark Goldenberg, Thomas Rosenfeld and Kevin Green, Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli PC
- Martin M. Green, The Law Offices of Martin Green PC