Lauren is an experienced litigator in personal injury defense, trial practice, appellate work, and legal research.
During law school, she was a judicial clerkship intern for Judge George Draper, III, Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District. She was an editor and staff member for the Saint Louis University Public Law Review and was a participant and teacher's assistant with Moot Court.
- Great Rivers Environmental Law Center, volunteer
- Saint Louis County Family Court Mentor Program
- Webster Groves Shrewsbury Area Chamber of Commerce
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law (2005)
- B.A., art history and archaeology, University of Missouri-Columbia (2001)
- The Missouri Bar
Department of Labor’s Updated Regulations for FFCRAThe Department of Labor (DOL) published new guidelines on Se... Read more »
Business Interruption Insurance Coverage and COVID-19In this time of massive economic downturn, stay-at-home orde... Read more »