David Morin is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group, primarily assisting clients with matters related to employment, probate, fiduciary litigation, and insurance related matters. He also regularly represents condominium associations and home owners associations with issues involving litigation and provides general advice to associations.
David represents small and mid-sized companies. He also handles litigation on behalf of individuals and business owners, especially in matters involving trust and probate litigation.
An experienced litigator, David served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Missouri in its Labor Division prior to joining Danna McKitrick. David’s background also includes working for corporate trust company in its Business Development Group.
Outside of work, David is involved with Springboard to Learning, an organization focused on bringing arts education to schools in the St. Louis area. He is also an active member of the St. Louis Gaelic Athletic Club.
- Springboard for Learning, HR committee member
- St. Louis Gaelic Athletic Club member; 2011 Junior C National Championship hurling team; 2013 Junior D National Championship Gaelic football team
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law (2009), Certificate in International and Comparative Law, Saint Louis University Law Journal, Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Team, Phi Alpha Delta
- B.A., politics, summa cum laude, Catholic University of America (2006), Varsity Lacrosse, Student Athlete Advisory Committee, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Sigma Alpha, Pi Gamma Mu, Phi Eta Sigma
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar