As a business owner or company leader, you know the importance of complying with the requirements of corporations.
From accurate bookkeeping to establishing and following bylaws to annual reporting, Danna McKitrick attorneys can counsel you on a number of corporate governance issues, including:
- Structure and composition of the board of directors and board duties
- Succession planning for senior leadership
- Risk management
- Compensation for executives and directors
- Charter and bylaws creation and review
- Representation of the board and its committees
- Rights and responsibilities of board and company leadership
- Rules and procedures
- Transactional issues including conflict of interest and compliance
- Recordkeeping including recording of minutes
- Formal business decision-making process and documentation
We are well versed and knowledgeable to help you with investor/shareholder/owner issues including obtaining investors, profit distributions, voting, succession, officer and director liability, professional licensing, and merger and acquisitions. You can expect us to remain well informed and up-to-date on changes in the law.
We counsel in the important decision-making behaviors that will affect the future of your business and its stakeholders.
We offer clients an annual retainer service where, for a nominal fee, we attend to requisite annual filings with governmental authorities, prepare annual minutes, maintain minute books and stock records, and serve as registered agent for the corporation. We can also help you obtain authority for your companies to operate in any state.