Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resource Center
The Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic is affecting businesses and nonprofit organizations globally.
Danna McKitrick continues to closely monitor CDC, state, and local recommendations. At our firm, we are working in the office. Our attorneys are available to you as needed by phone, email, and in-person appointment. Click here for Danna McKitrick's COVID-19 Business Operations information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 314-726-1000 if you need any assistance.
For your reference, here is information on the impact this will have on your business or nonprofit organization and what you can do:
COVID-19 Vaccines & Testing
- Over the Counter COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests Are Required to Be Reimbursed by Your Health Care Plan
- Business Owners: Private Company in Missouri Wins Challenge to Its COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Religious Exemptions to COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates under Title VII and the EEOC’s Additional Guidance
- Private Employer Mandatory Vaccination Policy With Medical and Religious Accommodations Is Allowed
- Modifications of Telehealth and Interstate License Compacts Due to COVID-19
- High Burden of Proof Established for COVID-19 Exposure, Medical, and Products Liability Actions
- NEW: Getting Through Chapter 11 – Part Two: Plan of Reorganization - Part 5.2
- NEW: Getting Through Chapter 11 – Part One: After Filing - Part 5.1
- Bankruptcy Options for Your Troubled Small Business - Part 4
- Non-Bankruptcy Ideas for Helping Your Troubled Small Business - Part 3
- Accumulating Cash and Improving Your Business’ Cash Flow - Part 2
- Your Small Business: Getting Through the Economic Turbulence - Part 1
- Options for Small Business Owners in Financial Distress: A 5-Part Series
- Employers Must Report Work-related COVID-19 Cases to OSHA
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage and COVID-19
- Thoughts for Business Owners Trying to Run a Business During a Pandemic
Privacy and HIPAA
- Access to Patient Medical Records During COVID-19
- Warning to Employers and Medical Providers Alike Regarding Releasing COVID-19 Test Results!
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resource Center Attorneys
Ruth A. Binger | David R. Bohm | Ronald N. Danna | Michael J. McKitrick