Latest from the Blogs
If My Ex-spouse is Not Paying Child Support, Can I Receive My Payments through an Income Withholding?
A legal team’s strength is not represented solely by the professional capabilities and collective experience of its people. It is represented more fully by the character of each team member—character encompassing the whole person beyond work: son/daughter, significant other, parent, religious person, and community participant.
There is, after all, much more to life than work!
Whether it’s supporting education, working within our city governments, or helping animals in need, our firm’s people value investment in the communities in which we live and work.
Highly active in the Clayton community where our office is, Danna McKitrick is proud that our team includes six graduates of the Clayton Chamber’s Leadership Clayton program dedicated to developing outstanding community leaders. Our attorneys are also current and past Chamber board and executive committee members and are involved in the Clayton/Ladue Rotary Club.
But involvement right outside our office doors is just the beginning. We proudly support the following organizations across the St. Louis metro area and Missouri:
- Art Saint Louis
- Associated Industries of Missouri
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- Children’s Home Society of Missouri
- Children's Miracle Network
- Citizens for Missouri’s Children
- City of Kirkwood
- City of Rock Hill Government
- City of Webster Groves
- Clayton Chamber of Commerce
- Coalition on the Enfironment and Jewish Life (COEJL)
- Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition
- Girls Inc.
- Girls on the Run
- Giving is a Family Tradition (GiFT)
- Great Rivers Environmental Law Center
- Greater St. Louis Mothers of Twins Club
- Innovate St. Louis
- Inventors Association of St. Louis
- Information Technology Entrepreneur Network (ITEN)
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Kids in the Middle
- Legal Advocates for Abused Women
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Life Crisis Services
- Marymount Foundation
- Mercy Hospital Hospice
- Missouri Humane Society
- Missouri Venture Forum
- Missourians for Religious Freedom
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Senior Games Association
- Navy League of the U.S.
- Payback, Inc.
- Saint Louis University Planned Giving Council
- SSM Rehab Foundation
- St. Genevieve du Bois School
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- St. Louis County Older Residents Program
- St. Louis County Court Appointed Special Advocate
- St. Louis Israel Business and Technology Committee
- St. Louis Jewish Community Relations Council
- St. Louis Jewish Federation
- St. Louis Regional Commerce and Growth Association
- St. Louis Zoo
- St. Patrick Center
- Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- Congregation Temple Israel
- The Covering House
- The International Institute of St. Louis
- The Scholarshop
- United Way of St. Louis
- Veteran Business Resource Center
- Voices for Children
- Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis
- Washington University in St. Louis