Daniel W. Fort
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- J.D., Tulane University School of Law (2004), Student Bar Association, president and treasurer
- European Legal Studies Certificate, Facolta’ di Giurisprudenza, Siena, Italy (2002)
- B.A., political science, University of Missouri-Columbia (2001)
Daniel Fort’s practice spans a variety of areas including residential and commercial real estate, landlord tenant law, business formation, and other transactional matters.
In addition to growing a successful St. Louis area law practice, Daniel has worked extensively with a local title company and its title insurance underwriters to investigate and resolve a variety of title insurance claims. He has also worked in partnership with an out-of-state firm to assist with collections efforts on behalf of a national lender.
Daniel uses his knowledge about the law, business, and effective negotiation gained through working with a variety of clients to ensure that his clients achieve the results that they are entitled to under the law.
- Harris House, Future Leaders Board
- Attorney Daniel W. Fort Joins Danna McKitrick as Of CounselAdds Depth to Firm’s Real Estate, Banking, and Title Insurance... Read more »